Monday, March 10, 2008

Week One

Started off good. And then the list fell to the way side.


The things I did do:

#16. Started on my April submission.
#21. Just posted a blog entry for my main blog.
#89. Do I have to explain this one.
#90. This entry counts.
#91. I don't have my passport yet. But I downloaded the form I need to fill out in order to get one.

Things I didn't do, but should have:

#20. Started the week off good. Wrote for 30 minutes each day for the first 3 days and then...nothing. Not sure how I can fix that.
#45. Totally forgot that I was suppose to do this one. I did do a lot of walking on Wednesday, which was shopping day. And Friday while I was at the Abbotsford International FibreFest. Although that wasn't really the kind of walking I was thinking of when I put this item on the list.

Not a great start but overall not too bad.

No comments: