My start date is March 1, 2008 and my finished date is November 27, 2010. Which just so happens to be my 31st birthday.
I've broken the list up into categories but some of the items could probably go in two or more categories. Depending on how you look at it.
- Get my Dogwood Diploma.
- Take ASL course
- Learn to write and speak Scottish Gaelic.
- Get my Master Knitter Certificate
- Take a photography course.
- Take a pottery class.
- Learn how to make soap.
- Keep my First Aid certificate up to date.
- Learn about all of
’s Prime Ministers. Canada
- Decide if I want to get my ECE certificate.
- Decide if I want to get my Librarian Diploma.
- Learn how to prepare fleece for spinning.
- Learn how to weave.
- Learn to spin.
- Get my Foodsafe Certificate.
- Submit a story to every Writers’ Journal ‘Write to Win’ contest. (0/17)
- Join/start a writer’s group.
- Attend the Surrey International Writer’s Conference.
- Finish my novel.
- Write for at least 30 minutes everyday. (0/1001)
- Update my blog at least once a week. (0/140)
- Organize my writing stuff.
- Knit for charity.
- Design a cable scarf.
- Design cable gloves.
- Make a sweater.
- Get 80% of Christmas knitting done by November 30.
- Start a knitting business.
- Take pictures of knitted finished objects.
- Learn entrelac knitting.
- Learn intarsia knitting.
- Start a Stitch and Bitch.
- Finish dad’s blanket.
- Organize yarn stash.
- Organize my knitting stuff.
- Go camping at least once.
- Go Hiking/Backpacking.
- Go Rock-climbing.
- Learn to ice skate.
- Go bowling.
- Join the canoe club.
- Go horseback riding.
- Take Highland Dance lessons.
Health & Beauty
- Walk 3 times a week. (0/420)
- Shower daily for a month.
- Brush my teeth twice a day for a month.
- Set a bedtime and stick to it.
- Eat breakfast everyday for a month.
- Drink 64 oz. of water/day for a month.
- Eat fish twice a week for 6 months.
- Get my hair cut every 2 month (0/17)
- Eat 7-8 fruits and vegetables a day for a month.
- Eat 6-7 grain products a day for a month.
- Eat 2 Milk or milk alternatives a day for a month.
- Eat 2 Meat or meat alternatives a day for a month.
- Lose my Buddha belly.
- Wash face twice a day for a month.
- Go to the dentist.
- Have a spa day.
- Plan an awesome party for my 30th birthday.
- Go to the
- Visit the
. Royal British Columbia Museum
- Visit the
. Royal London Wax Museum
- Volunteer at the
. Langley Centennial Museum
- Attend Victoria’s Fibrefest and Knit Out.
- Visit the
Zoological Centre. Vancouver
- Attend at least one event of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Go to Bard on the Beach.
- Watch HSBC Celebration of Lights
- Attend Church at least once a month. (0/33)
- Attend the BC
- Go to the movies once every 2 months. (0/17)
- Go out with just my older sister, N, once a month.
- Visit my older sister, A, where ever it is she’ll be living.
- Go out with just my little sister once a month.
- Spend an afternoon with my niece M once every three months.
- Spend the afternoon with my niece L once every three months.
- Spend the afternoon with my nephew T once every 3 months.
- Travel across
- Travel to
- Read one fiction book/month. (0/33)
- Watch the sunrise/sunset
- Move out of my parent’s house.
- Keep my room clean for a month.
- Go berry picking every summer (0/3)
- Go to the at least one play.
- Pay off student loans.
- Start a 101 things blog.
- Update 101 things blog once a week.
- Get a passport.
- Bake something once a week.
- Start canning again.
- Fly an ultralight.
- Get a credit card.
- Try haggis.
- Find my Great Uncle Bert’s family.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Take voice lessons.
- Go on a cruise.
- Go whale watching.